I am currencly a first year Ph.D. student in Computer Science at Brown University, under the supervision of Prof. Tim Kraska. Before that, I worked at Hulu as a software developer for two years. I received my bachelor degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University, under the guidance of Prof. Guoliang Li. My resume is here.
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Systems
- Large-scale Interactive Data Analytics
- 2017-11, a full paper DITA: Distributed In-Memory Trajectory Analytics got accepted by SIGMOD 2018. We built a distributed in-memory trajectory analytics system on Spark with novel indexing scheme, efficient distributed implementations, and user-friendly SQL and DataFrame API.
- 2017-08, I started my graduate study at Brown university, working with Prof. Tim Kraska.
- 2017-05, a demonstration paper DIMA: A Distributed In-Memory Similarity-Based Query Processing System got accepted by VLDB 2017.