I am a Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, under the supervision of Prof. Tim Kraska. Before that, I spent one year at the Database Group of Brown University and worked at Hulu as a software developer for two years. I received my bachelor degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University, under the guidance of Prof. Guoliang Li.
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Systems
- Large-scale Interactive Data Analytics
- 2018-06, I gave two talks at SIGMOD 2018, one about DITA: Distributed In-Memory Trajectory Analytics in the regular research session of SIGMOD and another one about Towards Interactive Curation & Automatic Tuning of ML Pipelines in DEEM workshop.
- 2018-06, I received SIGMOD Student Travel Award, thanks very much to the Travel Award Selection Committee of SIGMOD!
- 2018-06, I started my graduate study of PhD in EECS at MIT CSAIL, working with Prof. Tim Kraska.
- 2018-05, I was invited to be serving as a PC member for AutoML 2018.
- 2018-04, our paper Towards Interactive Curation & Automatic Tuning of ML Pipelines got accepted by DEEM 2018 (in conjunction with SIGMOD/PODS 2018).
- 2018-03, I am going to join MIT Database Group as a PhD student since this summer.
- 2018-02, one demonstration paper DITA: A Distributed In-Memory Trajectory Analytics System got accepted by SIGMOD 2018. It is the demonstration of our full paper in SIGMOD.
- 2018-01, one short paper Towards Interactive Curation & Automatic Tuning of ML Pipelines was accepted by SysML 2018.
- 2017-11, one full paper DITA: Distributed In-Memory Trajectory Analytics got accepted by SIGMOD 2018.
- 2017-08, I started my graduate study at Brown university, working with Prof. Tim Kraska.
- 2017-05, one demonstration paper DIMA: A Distributed In-Memory Similarity-Based Query Processing System got accepted by VLDB 2017.