I am a Ph.D. student in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, under the supervision of Prof. Tim Kraska. Before that, I spent one year at the Database Group of Brown University and worked at Hulu as a software developer for two years. I received my bachelor degree in Computer Science from Tsinghua University, under the guidance of Prof. Guoliang Li.
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Machine Learning for Systems
- Large-scale Interactive Data Analytics
- 2018-07, I received the Ashar Aziz Presidential Fellowship from MIT EECS, really appreciate it!
- 2018-06, I gave two talks at SIGMOD 2018, one about DITA: Distributed In-Memory Trajectory Analytics in the regular research session of SIGMOD and another one about Towards Interactive Curation & Automatic Tuning of ML Pipelines in DEEM workshop.
- 2018-06, I received SIGMOD Student Travel Award, thanks very much to the Travel Award Selection Committee of SIGMOD!
- 2018-06, I started my graduate study of PhD in EECS at MIT CSAIL, working with Prof. Tim Kraska.